Advanced Topics in EMDR Therapy
Help!! Processing Problems
- A close look at common challenges with the Phase 4, reprocessing
- Linking processing to formulation
- Roadmap to addressing processing problems and steps to take depending on the challenge you are facing
- Demonstration and/or of some adjunct protocols that are useful for resolving processing problems, including: Loving Eyes, CIPOS, Flash, Parts Work, Level of Urge to Avoid, Positive Affect Tolerance
- Overview of using the Progressive Approach to EMDR when the Standard Protocol is not possible
This workshop is intended for professional development for mental health practitioners who offer therapeutic interventions for people with trauma. It assumes knowledge of clinical skills, working with complex clinical presentations, and therapy for trauma.
The introduction workshop video is free to view. Purchase the full training course from Catherine Hynes to view videos for parts 1–7 of the workshop.
The training course is available for purchase for $275.00 AUD (including GST).
Click here to complete an online order form if you would like to purchase the workshop.
Catherine manages these orders herself, and endeavours to provide you with the workshop within 5 business days following receipt of your payment.
Pricing is for an individual, but group rates are possible – please contact Catherine to enquire about group discounts. An enormous amount of work goes into producing a training like this, so please don’t share content or access with another individual without making an arrangement with Catherine directly. Thank you for your understanding!